Monday, March 26, 2012

Where do I start?

Where do I begin....I dunno.

Oh. I'll begin by saying this won't be every day...I forgot I had blogs until today. Oops. But I SHALL POST TRUTHS WHENEVER I FIND THEM AND REMEMBER TO POST ABOUT THEM.

And don't stop looking, edlaz, don't ever, ever stop.

SO. Onward and upward, yah?

It's so amazing to see God working in your life. So truly and unbelievably amazing.

Lately things at dance haven't been going well. I've been questioning if dance is still my passion. If it's worth pursuing it if I can't find a place that will help me do what I want to. If it's worth pursuing it at all.

But then God stepped in. And He told me that we're staying at this studio.

How?

I was invited to the tap competition team.

How do you get in? Invite only.

So now I'm on an invite only tap only competition team. And next year I'm dropping jazz classes.

This means I get more tap, I don't have to move studios, and I don't have to join the normal competition teams and therefore do more jazz and lose my life. If I joined the normal competition team I'd be dancing 10 hours a week and have practically no free time.

I did not want that. At all.

But God fixed things so amazingly well I can't think of a better way. AT ALL.

So see? That's the truth of it all right there. If you wait. If you have just a little blind faith. If you say "here, I let go of it all. LET GO I tell you." And DROP IT ALL, and just say, God, here. Your turn. then amazing and powerful things come out of it.

The truth summed up: God's got the best plans ever.

Keep your heads up, all. The faith of a child is sometimes better than trying to think everything through.

Doodle aimlessly,
Cuddle with your kitties,
And pet the llamas.
~Cecilie.

No comments:

Post a Comment