Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cecilie's Truth: Go the extra mile

So you may have noticed this kinda got off track....yeah...I kinda haven't blogged in close to a week O.< Sorreh bout that. I dunno if this'll be an every day thing now, because of multiple reasons I'm too tired to list right now XD

Anyway
Onward, edlaz!!!

So today was not a cool day.
Ever have one of those days when you feel like you're the only happy person in the house? Mum's stressed and stretched and gives you the "mom look" all day no matter what she's saying, and your little brother's near tears all day, and all you want to do is enjoy life?
Meh. Hate those days.
And today was one of 'em.
Seems to get worse when only having 32 feet of living space.
But now I'm abusing the purpose of this blog. Onto the smile.

Sometimes...you go the extra mile. Today mum was being stressed and stretched, and it was chore day and clean the trailer day. I was told to do multiple things and get off the computer. Best thing for this? Just do it. So I was told to go clean out my seat in the car, and I did, and when I came in I found her looking even MORE stretched than before, so what did I do?

Went out and cleaned the rest of the car. Because I didn't want that look to go on. I just did it. Without being asked.

Just give up a little more of your time, and do something extra. I could go into the whole long shpiel of all that that you've heard before. I'm just talking small tonight and don't even know what I'm saying XD

So if that made any sense, there it is ;)

The dragons need their scales polished once a month,
Marshmellows are nummy :3
And yes that is a word. Deal with it :P
~Cecilie.

No comments:

Post a Comment