Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day Twelve: Danalias Truth: Take A Break

As usual, this is from my iPod, so forgive me for the short post. =)

Sometimes life can be overwhelming, whith appointments, classes and tight scheduals. You can feel like it's too much, you can feel very pressured. TAKE A BREAK! Get away from it all.

Today was the first day in two weeks that I've been able to lounge around, doing whatever I wish. Today was the 'Saturday' that I never got the past few weeks. Just to show you how busy my life is, today I had to get up at 6:45 this morning, sign on to my journalism class, do chores and school, sign on to my geography class, clean the den and wash the sunroom doors. And yet, it felt like paradise. Yeah, that's how busy my life is right now. But this little break in my schedual helped me rest and prepare for what's to come. So take a break and relax. :)

~ Danalia

No comments:

Post a Comment